Jr. NBA – Stay Active Prize Draw
1. The Promoter is basketballscotland, Caledonia House, South Gyle, Edinburgh EH12 9DQ, Scotland.
2. These Terms and Conditions refer to a randomly drawn competition entered by children signing up to ‘Jr. NBA – Stay Active’ via an online sign-up form between Thursday 22nd and Thursday 29th April after the link is shared through basketballscotland’s social channels.
3. Children will be automatically entered into the prize-draw and the participant will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Only one registration will be accepted per valid email address. Multiple entries with the same email address will be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for registrations not received for whatever reason.
7. The competition will close at 11:59pm on Thursday 29th April 2021. After this time there will be no further draws, unless notified through basketballscotland Social Media.
8. Employees of basketballscotland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
9. There are seven prizes in this competition, with seven separate winners receiving one prize each. The prizes are seven £100 NBA EU Store Vouchers.
10. Winners will be notified by email within 2 working days of each of the draws closing.
11. Each prize must be claimed by the winner within 14 days of notification. Vouchers must be redeemed by 31st July 2021.
12. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
13. basketballscotland will not take responsibility for any lost prizes – replacements cannot be issued.
14. If you are a winner, basketballscotland may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by basketballscotland including promotional photographs. If you are Under 18, your parent/guardians permission will be sought.
15. You are providing information to basketballscotland and OWQLO as part of your Jr. NBA Stay Active Sign Up.
16. basketballscotland reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of basketballscotland shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. Parents will be contacted to accept prizes on behalf of Under 18s.