What do you require from the worker?
What does the Club do with the Information Obtained?
Once you have the information from your new worker, you can work out their tax code and starter declaration and set them up on your payroll software.
Find out how to use this information to work out your employee’s tax code and starter declaration HERE.
Every time you pay your employees you need to complete certain tasks using your payroll software.
Select the items below to find out more about each:
- Record your employees’ pay
- Work out the deductions from your employees’ pay
- Work out the employer’s Class 1 National Insurance contributions that you’ll need to pay
- Give payslips to your employees
- Send HMRC a ‘Full Payment Submission’
- Use the ‘Full Payment Submission’ to tell HMRC about a new employee
You can find more information on payroll in the Running a payroll section HERE.