What Do You Require from the Worker

What you Need from a New Employee

In order to give the new employee the correct tax code and register them with HMRC the club will require certain information from them. If they have one, you will get much of this information from the candidates P45.

A P45 has a few pages and you do not require them all. The club will need parts 2 and 3 from the worker.

The club will need the worker’s:

  • Date of Birth
  • Gender
  • Full Address
  • Start Date

From the worker’s P45, the club will also need:

  • Worker’s full name
  • Leaving date from their last employment
  • Total pay and tax paid to date for the current tax year
  • Student loan deduction status
  • National Insurance number
  • Existing tax code

Further detail on information required can be found HERE.