basketballscotland has funding available for clubs to deliver projects targeting women and girls. This funding is available from January 2023 and your project should start between January and March 2023 and can run on as long as you like. The project should have one or more of the following focus areas:
- Increasing participation for women and girls in your club
- Growing the number of women and girls in coaching, refereeing or club leadership roles in your club
- Increasing the positive experience women and girls have of basketball in your club
- Removing barriers to participation for women and girls in your club
- Growing the profile of women and girls in your club
- Providing new and innovative ways for women and girls to take part in basketball in your club
- Positively impacting the health and wellbeing of women and girls in your club
Grants of up to £500 are available to support with this project as well as some staffing support from basketballscotland where required. All registered basketballscotland clubs are eligible to apply for this funding.
If your club would like to apply, please complete the application form here
The deadline to apply is Friday 16th December.
An independent selection panel made up of members of the Women and Girls Steering Group and basketballscotland staff will assess applications and grant funding. Priority will be given to projects which show long term sustainability potential or opportunity to develop and grow once the available funding has been used.
If you have any questions about the application form or selection process, please contact Amy Kirkhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org